|Home > Teachers > Inclusion > Support teams
Here you can find links to external resources that teachers and parents might find useful. Please click on the link to view. They have been organised by the cathegories and will open in a new window.
Inclusion and disability:
- Council for Disabled Children
- Special Educational Needs and Disability
- Inclusion - QCA (QCA website)
- Disability Rights Commission
- Families with Disabled Children
- The Dyslexia Action
- The British Dyslexia Association
- Royal National Institute of the Blind
- Children Special Needs
Computer support and communication aids:
- CENMAC is a team of advisory teachers with backgrounds in special schools and inclusion.
Deafness and partial hearing:
- The National Deaf Children's Society
- RNID - the largest charity working to change the world for the UK’s 9 million deaf and hard of hearing people.
- Sparkisland - Please, Miss - I can't hear'
Severe Learning Difficulties/complex needs:
- MENCAP - understanding learning disability
General learning difficulties/cognitive delay:
- Down's Syndome Association
Autistic Spectrum Disorders:
- National Autistic Sociaty
- Autism Connect
Language and communication difficulties:
- Afasic - unlocking speech and language
- I can - helps children communicate
- The Association for Research Into Stammering in Childhood
- Epilepsy action
- Allergy UK